RHB Hong Kong Limited (formerly known as OSK Holdings Hong Kong Limited) is a subsidiary of RHB Investment Bank Berhad, a member of the RHB Banking Group. The RHB Banking Group is the fourth largest fully integrated financial services group in Malaysia with regional presence in Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Brunei, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Vietnam and Lao PDR.
We provide a comprehensive range of financial services including securities and futures broking, unit trusts, insurance broking, asset management services and corporate finance. With the strong support of the RHB Banking Group, coupled with Hong Kong's strategic position in the regional financial market, we have a competitive advantage to offer cross-border financial services to both retail clients and institutional investors.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004783369
- Provide all round business and secretarial support to business head and the team;
- Handle planning and scheduling of corporate days, roadshows and investor/broker related events;
- Coordinate meetings, local and international travel arrangements, administrative and business support, calendar management, amongst others;
- Work closely with various departments on ad hoc projects, reports and assignments in fast paced environment.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance or related disciplinewith minimum of 2 years’ experience in financial industry;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, high initiative, self-motivated, independent, well-organised and attentive to details, able to work independently and under pressure;
- Computer literate and proficient in MS Word and Excel with good command of spoken and written English and Chinese;
To apply, please send your resume including current and expected salary. Personal information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be treated with strict confidence.