John Swire & Sons (H.K.) Ltd.
The Swire group is a multi-national, multi-disciplined commercial group, with its principal areas of operations in the Asia Pacific region, and centred on the Greater China area. We pride ourselves on being original and forward-looking, setting standards for operational excellence wherever we do business – qualities that have guided our operations for 200 years.
John Swire & Sons (H.K.) Ltd. is the holding company of the publicly-listed conglomerate, Swire Pacific Ltd. Our Group Public Affairs Department invites applications for the following position:
Secretary (Ref: 16-78/JDB)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004784356
Employer Ref. 16-78/JDB
- Perform duties of an executive assistant to the Director, Public Affairs
- Coordinate and schedule meetings, events and business appointments and travel arrangements
- Answer incoming calls and general enquiries
- Handle incoming email, faxes and post; often corresponding on behalf of the executive
- Prepare and update presentations and documents
- Provide general administrative and secretarial support
- Handle ad-hoc duties as and when required
- Formal secretarial training with at least 10 years' secretarial experience to senior management of large organisations
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Excellent PC skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A well-organized, conscientious and sensible team player
We offer competitive package to the right candidate. Qualified and interested parties please send application quoting the above reference number and detailing contact information, education and employment background, and salary expectation to Head of Staff Department, John Swire & Sons (H.K.) Ltd., GPO Box 1, Hong Kong by clicking 'Apply Now' or fax at 2946 8402. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applications received will be used exclusively for selection purposes and handled confidentially by authorized personnel only. Your application may also be considered for other suitable positions within the Swire group. (Please indicate clearly on your application if you would not like to be considered for other positions within the group.) Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.