The Bank of East Asia, Ltd.
TAKE YOUR FUTURE IN YOUR HANDS
The Bank of East Asia, Limited ("BEA") is Hong Kong’s largest independent local bank with 88 branches, 54 SupremeGold Centres, and 11 i-Financial Centres throughout the city.
With a team of over 4,000 professionals in Hong Kong and more than 12,000 worldwide, BEA embraces a spirit of teamwork in every challenge. We invite you to become part of our team and to join us on our journey towards a bright and exciting future.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004824453
Insurance & Retirement Benefits Division
Secretary (Job ID: 1391)
- To provide secretarial support to senior executive
- To coordinate with internal departments/external parties to ensure meetings & related documents are properly handled; follow-up on matters if required
- To manage the schedules for the senior executive so that meetings are arranged in order
- To administer travels/other expenses used by the senior executive
- To draft and prepare documents, minutes, reports, meeting and presentation materials
- To handle administrative work and ad-hoc tasks as assigned
- Form 7 or above, preferably with formal secretarial training
- Minimum of 10 years' relevant working experience, of which, at least 3 years working with senior executive/senior staff
- Experience in banking, insurance or MPF is a definite advantage
- Good understanding of the banking or insurance policies, procedures, rules and practices
- Independent, proactive, meticulous, flexible and able to work under pressure
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with positive working attitude
- Proficiency in computer skills, including MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Chinese word processing
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua
Please apply online via the BEA Careers website at http://www.hkbea.com/html/en/bea-career-job-opportunities.html and search for the job. Kindly note that if you are a new user, you have to first create your User Profile before you can apply.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be treated in accordance with the Bank's Personal Data Policy, which is available upon request. Applicants who are not invited for interviews within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the personal data collected will be destroyed after six months.