Smart Education Co Ltd
We are the leading provider of educational technology and services to schools in the region. We work with famous overseas and local publishers to provide schools with high quality educational products in the areas of English, Chinese and Maths. Our software and printed products, and best classroom practices make reading, math, and writing practice fun and exciting for all students, and give teachers ongoing feedback to help them make data-driven instructional decisions. Teachers who use our products are able to devote more time each day to reading, math, and writing practice.
In addition, we are the Country Master Distibutor of ETS products, including TOEFL ITP, TOEFL Junior and TOEIC tests. All ETS tests are fair, valid and reliable. We work closely with corporate clients, unversities and schools to provide fair, valid and reliable English assessments to test takers in Hong Kong, Macao and south China.
We are looking for motivated individuals to join our team.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004830193
- Providing secretarial and administrative support to the President and CEO including internal and external communications;
- Managing daily work procedures and business correspondences independently, including but not limited to writing emails, letters, memos, reports, proposals and meeting minutes;
- Following up a variety of assigned job tasks in a professional manner;
- Arranging executive meetings, business appointments, social functions, travel itineraries and accommodation effectively and efficiently;
- Delivering any ad hoc duties as assigned by senior management;
Individuals who meet the following requirements or possess the equivalent combination of competence and experience are invited to apply:
- Pleasant, self-motivated, tactful and mature;
- Excellent command in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Well-organized, details-oriented and able to work independently;
- Strong analytical skills, good planning and organizing skills with ability to cope with changes;
- Willing to travel overseas and to mainland when necessary;
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work under pressure
- Immediate availability preferred.
Please send application with detailed resume, present and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.