Huawei International Co. Limited
Huawei International Co., Ltd. is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end to end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. We are committed to creating maximum value for telecom operators, enterprises and consumers by providing competitive solutions and services.
As one of international centre for Huawei group and representative in the international market, we believe that continuous improvement is essential to our long term growth. In order to strive for better services and faster response, we have integrated our international sales management, bidding & contract, logistic management, financial management etc. to support our global businesses for better management centralization and execution.
Our vision is to enrich life through communication. By leveraging our experience and expertise in the ICT sector, we help to bridge the digital divide by providing opportunities to enjoy broadband services, regardless of geographic location. We have contribute to the sustainable development of the society, economy and the environment by creating green solutions that enable customers to reduce power consumption, carbon emissions and resource costs.
For more information about Huawei, please visit http://www.huawei.com/
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831680
- To provide full spectrum of secretarial and administration support to the Department.
- Assist the department head on pre-meeting and travel arrangements, and accounts monitoring e.g. travel expenses, mobile call claim, cash advance and expense claim calculation, verification and recording.
- To promote and enforce company’s procedures and policies to ensure all daily tasks are carried out in smooth order.
- Assist in ad hoc projects and companywide events as assigned.
- Degree or above in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or other related disciplines.
- 2-3 years' secretarial or office administrative experience.
- Proficiency in PC knowledge and familiar with MS Office, knowledge of accounting/financing is an advantage.
- Strong sense of responsibility and proven ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Good skills at communication and coordination.
- Hard working, detailed minded and with good service and team spirit.
- Proficiency in English and Mandarin is a must.