Shun Tak Development Limited
Shun Tak Development Limited is a subsidiary of the Shun Tak Group responsible for managing a diversified portfolio of development projects in Hong Kong and Macau.
We are now inviting applications for the following position:
Secretary (Ref: AJ161017/01)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831884
Employer Ref. AJ161017/01
- Provide professional and administrative support to Director and Project Manager;
- Manage daily calendar, handle correspondence and appointment;
- Coordinate and arrange schedules with both internal parties and external business parties;
- Assist in preparing reports and following up the submissions for the projects;
- Prepare agenda, minutes and presentation materials;
- Maintain an effective filing system;
- Handle ad-hoc projects as and when required.
- Diploma holder with formal secretarial training;
- At least 5 years’ secretarial experience of which 3 years in sizable property developer or architecture firm is preferable;
- Good command of both spoken and written English & Chinese, knowledge of Mandarin is an advantage;
- Proficient in MS Office and Chinese word processing;
- Effective interpersonal, presentation, coordination, planning and organizing skills;
- Proactive, flexible, meticulous and detail-oriented;
- Be able to work independently and under pressure.
We offer long-term career prospect and competitive remuneration package to the appointed candidate. Please apply in confidence with your detailed resume stating your current and expected salary to Group Human Resources Department
by email to recruit(at)shuntakgroup.com
or fax to 2559 8253
or mail to Penthouse 39/F, West Tower, Shun Tak Centre, 200 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong
(Please quote reference number and applied position)
The information supplied by the applicants will be used in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Policy of Shun Tak Group (a copy of which will be provided upon request). Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.