AB Concept is an integrated design firm founded by partners Ed Ng and Terence Ngan, the award-winning duo behind projects such as the W Bali and W Beijing, Four Seasons Restaurants in London & Shanghai Pudong, Rosewood Hotels in Tianjin & Sanya, Mandarin Oriental Chengdu & Singapore Spa, Shangri-la Qufu & Jeddah as well as the international expansion of LVMH’s lifestyle superbrand CE LA VI.
Known widely as the Storytellers of Space, Ed and Terence oversee an international team of talented and creative individuals, creating beautiful works of lasting beauty. With over 110 staff and offices in Hong Kong, Bangkok and Taipei, the studio is home to the best new talents in interior design, visualisation, technical specialists, stylists and research developers.
Situated in a gallery-like atelier in the heart of Causeway Bay, AB Concept’s Hong Kong head office now welcomes high calibre talents to join our prestigious team. As a member of our cosmopolitan HQ, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work on exclusive international hospitality, residential and corporate projects across Greater China, Japan, South East Asia, Middle East and Europe
- Build your portfolio with some of the world’s most prestigious operators, including Rosewood, Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, Ritz Carlton, MGM, Waldorf Astoria, W Hotels and clients such as LVMH, Swire Properties, New World, Henderson Land, Poly Group and R&F.
- Gain valuable on-site and technical experience, as well as the opportunity to travel and connect directly with top tier players in the industry
- Participate in rotation programs with our Bangkok and Taipei offices
- Be nurtured in a creative and dynamic environment with highly innovative individuals
We offer an encouraging and collaborative platform, allowing our staff to work independently as well as collectively to achieve their goals. With access to a wide network of support, information and a superior working environment, successful applicants will be rewarded with an enriching and fulfilling career at one of the most highly regarded design firms in Asia.
Position now open for Secretary.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004832213
Provide high quality secretarial and personal support to Executive Office
Manage daily calendar including appointment schedule and meeting coordination
Closely liaise with internal and external parties to ensure smooth business operations
Perform additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
Higher Diploma or above, with minimum 3 years’ experience working as Secretary to senior executives with formal secretarial training
Positive attitude, good team work ethic, highly responsibility and able to work under pressure
Mature, self-motivate, detail-minded, strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent telephone manner, pleasant personality, strong interpersonal and communication skills
Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Immediate availability preferred
We offer a five-day work and a competitive remuneration package with long-term career prospects to the right candidate. Located in the heart of Causeway Bay, our gallery-like atelier offers a spacious and related teamwork environment with excellent work culture. Please send us your full CV, with a cover letter, availability and expected salary to arrange an interview.