jobsDB ref: JHK100003004833690
Employer Ref. 3625200/001
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates who are looking for an admin/secretarial based job in a friendly financial institution.
Our client is a leading financial institution focusing on merchant banking, asset management, global advisory and wealth management with almost 3000 employees across 50 offices in the world. They are currently looking for someone who is IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE or can start as soon in November! This will start off as a 3-month temp opportunity which may extend to permanent after.
- Provide secretarial support to the Legal & Compliance Director and the Compliance Officer
- Responsible for calendar management, meeting coordinate, answering phone calls and taking messages
- Help to cover the receptionist when needed
- Comply with rules and regulations under Securities and Futures Ordinance and Companies Ordinance
- Handle travel arrangement and expense claims for the team
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Degree holder with minimum 2-3 years experience in secretarial/admin support from financial industry
- Knowledge of SFC rules and regulations
- Fluent in English and Cantonese, Mandarin would be an advantage
- Personable, proactive, responsible with a can-do attitude.
- Computer literate with good knowledge of MS Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- A team player with motivation to work under minimal supervision
- Immediate availability/short notice is preferred.
- 5 day work week
- Work in a leading financial institution
- Very stable working hours, no OT required!
- Comfortable and cozy office located in Central
- Friendly colleagues and with lots of freedom
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Katrina Ching on +852 3602 2438.
About Page Personnel
In 2010, Page Personnel was launched in Hong Kong, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.hk