Founded in 1886, The Wharf (Holdings) Limited is a listed subsidiary of Wheelock and Company Limited with consolidated assets of HK$440 billion. Wharf is active in Hong Kong and China with prime real estate as primary strategic focus. Site acquisition, development and marketing are its core competencies while mall development and retail management remain its strategic differentiation. Investment Properties including flagships Harbour City and Times Square is the backbone of Wharf’s business model.
Join our winning team and make a difference in your career !
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999666
Employer Ref. JB_SE
- provide secretarial service to the department head and administrative support to the department
- manage daily calendar, maintain contact data base and coordinate meeting schedules and business appointments
- arrange business travel, process trip applications and claims
- assist in preparing/updating regular and ad hoc reports
- maintain tidy housekeeping of the department including a systematic filing system
- perform ad hoc duties as assigned
- pass in English Language (Syllabus B) & Chinese in HKCEE / HKDSE and with formal secretarial training
- at least 10 years relevant secretarial experience preferably gained from sizable companies
- with experience in travel and hotel arrangement and in maintaining a sizeable filing system
- pleasant, pro-active, organized, meticulous and a team player
- willing to work overtime and able to manage multi-tasks and prioritize work
- fluent spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Proficient in MS Word, Powerpoint and Excel
We work 5 days per week.
For further information of the Wharf Group, please visit our website: www.wharfholdings.com