Asia's Leading Boarding School Specialists
Foundation is one of the leading independent education consultancies in Asia specializing in high-end admission counseling and related training services for students wishing to enter top-tier boarding schools and universities across North America and Europe. Headquartered in Hong Kong, our counselors service clients everywhere from Greater China to Southeast Asia. We have been actively growing our team to meet the rising demands of Asian families seeking quality overseas education. We are committed to providing our multicultural workforce with challenging experiences and enriching development opportunities. If you think you have an interesting profile, we are interested in you.
Secretary & Administrative Assistant
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920772
This is a two-in-one position that encapsulates the following scope of responsibilities:
- Experience to handle the Director’s daily calendar and travel arrangement
- Balance the Director’s attention among his daily priorities.
- Strong experience in plan and arrange the Director’s traveling and external presentation needs.
- Monitor communication flow between HK and China Office to ensure effective operation for Directors
- Manage and prepare the meeting agenda and minutes for the Director
Senior Office Administrative Officer:
- Ensure smooth running of our Hong Kong headquarters and our satellite offices in China.
- Establish and implement office administrative guidelines and standards across all offices.
- Define (new) office layout needs and working requirements; supervise renovation; negotiate office rentals and sourcing of furniture, equipment, and supplies.
- Monitor client phone and in-person greetings protocols and standards and monitor execution and compliance.
Candidates with more office administrative capabilities will be considered for the Office Administrative Manager position.
- Upbeat and energetic, yet solid and mature; strong interpersonal skills; passion for excellence; a lifelong learner.
- Organized and good attention to details, yet strong in multitasking and thriving in chaos and pressure.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience with solid track record.
- Excellent communicator in English and Chinese.
- Creative; big picture-minded; broad lateral thinking; strong ability in connecting the dots.
Much more than a paycheck. We believe in Work Hard, Play Hard. We believe in meritocracy and fair game. We believe that a good heart with a shrewd mind can together produce an impactful educational experience that can truly transform young lives and at the same time sustain a decent pay for everyone involved. All compensations are carefully considered and are commensurate with experience, merits, and potential. Do good, do well.
Only the serious should apply. No one works hard here because we have to. We all work hard here because we love what we do. Yes, education can be fun, and being professional doesn't have to be boring. Make a real difference. Come join us.