Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, contract and permanent basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 540,000 employees annually.
With our Kelly 360° talent solution, comprising recruitment, consultancy, and outsourcing, Kelly Services Hong Kong is dedicated to making it easy for our clients to build a motivated workforce—while measurably enhancing its company brand. Our specializations include Banking and Finance, Insurance, Information Technology, Retail, Commerce (Finance and HR), Industrial and Manufacturing, Healthcare and Life Sciences, and Telecommunications.
Secretary/Administrator (HR & Admin) (1 year contract)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004994293
Employer Ref. TS-160172
Our client, a Hong Kong's cultural authority is seeking to hire a contract Secretary/Administrator to support its operations.
- Providing administrative support to the Executive Director, HR & Administration in handling administrative matters
- Organizing the administrative and logistic arrangements of different meetings within the HR & A Department
- Administering senior executives recruitment activities which includes but not limited to coordinating with internal and external parties for meeting matters
- Handling PR/PO expense payment, stationery order and preparing monthly reports
- Supporting special projects as required; and
- Performing any other duties as assigned by the Authority.
- F. 7 or a diploma studies with formal secretarial training or equivalent; at least 8 years of administrative or secretarial experience; prior experience in Human Resources profession will be an advantage;
- Mature, well-organized, high sense of sensitivity and detail-oriented;
- Able to work in a multi-tasked environment and under pressure;
- Good computer proficiency; and
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.