Cornerstone Global Partners is a China centric recruitment solutions firm with a global reach through offices in Greater China and 60 network offices around the globe. Cornerstone Global Partners provides multi-national clients entering or expanding operations in China and Chinese companies going outbound with a range of talent acquisition and talent management solutions.
These services include traditional C-level to mid-level executive search, market entry/outbound investment consultancy and organizational design solutions through their industry specialized Partners and Consultants.
For more information, please visit our website: http://www.cornerstoneglobalpartners.com/
Secretary and Coordinator(require Simplified Chinese Writing) - Prestigious Commercial Bank
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918607
One leading China bank with major presences in Hong Kong and mainland is on the way of globalization. Elites are brought in both globally and locally to facilitate the success of the regional expansion.
One Department Secretary and Coordinator to help standardize and professionalize the paper work. The right candidate needs to be detailed oriental, patient and most important - good at Simplified Chinese writing.
You are expected:
- Join vendor meetings, IT department internal meetings, cross functional workshops and take care of the meeting minutes
- Learn the bank policy and regulations from mainland headquarter and translate and revise them for HK branch office
- Standardize the documentations, reporting and prepare PPTs for department head
- Communicate with mainland headquarter to update and optimizing the operation rules and regulations
- Other ad-hoc tasks from senior management
We are looking for:
- Bachelor degree or above in business management, administration, Chinese language or other relevant majors
- Ideally native Mandarin speaker with good Simplify Chinese written skills
- 1-2 years relevant secretary or coordination experience and able to deal with all level of stakeholders in the organization
- Good Microsoft Office skills, especially good with PowerPoint
- Experience in writing project proposals or relevant documents will be a plus
This is a fantastic opportunity for native Mandarin speaker who are seeking an stable and long term career with banks.
If you are interested in understanding more, please kindly forward your profile to Kevin Sha. Feel free to contact Kevin if any of your friends may be interested as well.