Bank of Communications Co., Ltd. Hong Kong Branch
Proactive, Dedicated and Innovative
Founded in 1908, Bank of Communications Co., Ltd. (Stock codes: A shares 601328, H shares 03328) is one of the banks with the longest history and was one of the note-issuing banks in China in the past. Bank of Communications started its business operation after its re-establishment in 1987. It is the first nationwide state-owned joint-stock commercial bank in China, with its head office located in Shanghai. The Bank was listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in June 2005 and on the Shanghai Stock Exchange in May 2007. The Bank currently has 224 domestic branches, comprising 30 tier-1 branches, 7 branches directly managed by the Head Office and 187 tier-2 branches. The Bank has also established 2,785 banking outlets in 230 prefecture-level cities or above and 165 county-level cities nationwide. In addition, the Bank has set up 15 overseas institutions, which comprise branches in Hong Kong, New York, San Francisco, Tokyo, Singapore, Seoul, Frankfurt, Sydney, Macau, Ho Chi Minh City, Taipei and Brisbane, Bank of Communications (UK) Co., Ltd., Bank of Communications (Luxembourg) S.A. and representative office in Toronto. The Bank’s development strategy is to become “a first class listed comprehensive banking group focusing on international expansion and specialising in wealth management”.
Secretary / Assistant Administration Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917840
- Support to executives in providing a full-range of secretarial and administration services, including preparation of documents and business reports
- Maintain and update of business, statutory and legal records, ad-hoc projects and assignments follow up
- Organize meetings and draft agendas, minutes and associated documentation for management meetings
- Degree holder with minimum of 5 years of relevance experience with proven track record in serving senior executives and exposure in banking industry is highly preferred
- Experience or knowledge in company secretarial work an advantage
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Putonghua
- Strong sense of responsibility, detail-oriented, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing
Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Secretary / Administration Manager
We offer attractive remuneration packages to the right candidates. Please send your full resume with expected salary toThe Human Resources Manager, Bank of Communications Co., Ltd., 10/F, Bank of Communications Tower, 231-235 Gloucester Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong, or fax to 2838 9209, or by clicking Apply Now.
Data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be kept confidential and used only for consideration of applications. The bank may also refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Group. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise. A copy of Personal Information Collection Statement is available upon request.