Arup is a global firm of planners, designers, engineers and consultants with over 12,000 employees working in more than 92 offices across more than 40 countries. The firm is the creative force behind many of the world’s most innovative and sustainable projects. Our Asia offices employ over 3,000 staff and are engaged in prestigious multi-disciplinary projects covering buildings, infrastructure, transportation, structural, environmental and industrial areas. We embrace diversity and inclusion in all aspects including individual differences and open-mindedness. Currently we are looking for capable and independent individuals for the following positions as part of the multi-disciplinary team.
Secretary / Assistant Secretary
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004830033
Employer Ref. HON00007F-JD
- Provide full secretarial and administrative support to the team
- Participate in ad-hoc projects as and when required
Qualifications & Experience required:
- F.6 or above with recognised secretarial qualifications
- At least 4 years of relevant secretarial/administrative experience preferably from sizable organizations. Candidates with engineering background are highly preferred
- Proactive, mature, detail-minded coupled with strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Putonghua
- Immediate available is highly preferred
Work Location: Kowloon Tong / Mongkok
Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Assistant Secretary.
We offer a competitive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience to the right candidate including Global Profit Share scheme, additional fringe benefits of maternity/paternity leave and long-term career development opportunities.
For interested applicants, please apply by sending full resume with availability, present and expected salary, contact telephone number, and quoting the respective Ref. to:
The Human Resources Department
Level 5, Festival Walk, 80 Tat Chee Avenue
Kowloon Tong, Kowloon
Or by clicking "Apply Now"
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.