[MNC] Secretary / Executive Assistant - RENEWABLE Contract
Drake International and Vertical Talent HK
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004994096
Employer Ref. DOIL - 112 - SEA
Our client is a leading apparel company with a strong global presence. They are now seeking an experienced secretarial professional to support their business in Asia.
- Provide full spectrum of secretarial support for the management, including but not limited to word processing, shorthand, maintaining filing system, logistic arrangements, administrative duties and ad hoc assignments
- Prepare management reports, minutes and presentation materials
- Schedule and organize meetings and conferences with internal and external local and overseas parties
- Minimum 3 years of solid secretarial and administrative experience in sizable companies, preferably from a MNC background
- Certificate in Secretarial training will be an advantage
- High proficiency in MS Office and excellent word processing skills
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure, prioritize and handle multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines
- Exceptional command of spoken and written English and Cantonese, proficiency in Mandarin is a definite advantage
- Analytical, detail-oriented, well-organized, strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues
- Immediately available
Excellent command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin
$20K - 25K
Interested parties please submit your resume and cover letter indicating current and expected salary as well as availability in the application, please contact Irene Lee at Irene @drake.com.hk
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Drake International and Vertical Talent HK
About Drake International and Vertical Talent HK
Drake International & Vertical Talent (HK)
Drake is a Talent Management Solutions company focused on enhancing the productivity and performance of your human capital. Since 1951, Drake has helped organizations solve wide-ranging human performance problems. Our unique suite of innovative HR and business solutions can be customized for your organization to improve performance, productivity, recruiting, retention, organizational culture, leadership, customer satisfaction and your bottom line.