PwC - Globally
PwC helps organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 184,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Tell us what matters to you and find out more by visiting us at www.pwc.com.
PwC refers to the PwC network and/or one or more of its member firms, each of which is a separate legal entity. Please see www.pwc.com/structure for further details.
PwC - Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Macau
PwC in Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Macau work together on a collaborative basis, subject to local applicable laws. Collectively, we have around 620 partners and a strength of over 15,000 people.
Providing organisations with the professional service they need, wherever they may be located. Our highly qualified, experienced professionals listen to different points of view to help organisations solve their business issues and identify and maximise the opportunities they seek. Our industry specialisation allows us to help co-create solutions with our clients for their sector of interest.
We are located in these cities: Beijing, Shanghai, Tianjin, Chongqing, Shenyang, Dalian, Xi'an, Chengdu, Qingdao, Nanjing, Suzhou, Wuhan, Hangzhou, Ningbo, Xiamen, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hong Kong, Taipei, Chungli, Hsinchu, Kaohsiung, Taichung, Tainan, and Macau.
About Audit and Assurance
Auditing today isn’t only about compliance or merely following rules. By providing a balanced, objective opinion on financial statements, you help to build trust between companies and their stakeholders, including investors. This trust depends on more than just numbers. It requires the application of your judgment and insight, drawing on both technical knowledge and commercial experience.
As our largest service line, you’ll experience a dynamic and fast moving working environment. From potential startups to multinational corporations, clients will look to you for advice on audit, regulatory, listing, private placement, corporate change, and a host of other business topics.
Secretary - Financial Services - Assurance
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833232
Employer Ref. 10298BR/JDB201610
• Provide secretarial support to partners, directors, senior managers and managers
• Coordinate appointments, meetings and travel arrangements
• Maintain diaries of supervisors for priorities, appointments and commitments
• Handle administrative tasks
• Assist in Ad-hoc projects
• Provide secretarial / admin coverage during other secretaries’ absence
• Higher diploma or above plus formal secretarial training
• Minimum six years of secretarial experience. Previous experience in serving senior management in MNC is preferable
• High degree of common sense and a willingness to assume responsibility
• Tactful and good communication skills in dealing with all levels of people
• Proficient in MS Office. Experience with using Lotus Notes is desirable
• Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese); Mandarin is a plus
Please be noted that PwC Hong Kong Firm use a recruitment system to receive job applications and manage candidate pipeline. In this system, you as our candidate, can search for job opportunities, build up and maintain personal profile, submit job applications, and view application status. You can access this recruitment system by visiting the “Career” page under our website www.pwchk.com or easily clicking the “APPLY” button below.