PRADA Asia Pacific Ltd
PRADA Group, one of the leading companies in the luxury goods sector, currently has more than 8,000 employees worldwide, and does business in over 70 countries around the world. PRADA, MIU MIU, CAR SHOE, CHURCH'S are 4 brands under PRADA Group.
PRADA represents the best of Italian manufacturing creativity and tradition, sophisticated style and uncompromising quality. As a leading innovative fashion brand, Prada re-defines “the norm”, always anticipating and setting new trends.
At PRADA Group, we believe our people are our fundamental asset and we place importance on developing our people, promoting and rewarding pro-activity, goal orientation and teamwork. We constantly seek the best talents who are passionate in fashion and committed to excel in the dynamic retail environment.
To cope with our business needs in Hong Kong, we are looking for high caliber individuals to join our dynamic retail team.
Secretary in Store
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834309
Employer Ref. ADV/SSEC/062015
Reporting to the Store Manager, the incumbent will be working in the Store and responsible for providing secretarial and administrative support to the Store.
- Support the Store Manager in ensuring correct enforcement of corporate procedures and internal processes;
- Plan and coordinate basic Back Office activities and services, such as stockroom, cashier and tailoring;
- Coordinate and consolidate data for sales trend analysis;
- Support the Store in maintaining customer data;
- Prepare regular reports;
- Other administration duties as may be assigned.
- University graduate;
- At least 1 year’s working experience in Administration;
- Proficiency in MS office and Chinese word processing;
- Passion to develop career in Retail;
- Self-motivated, flexible, independent, detail-minded and able to work under pressure;
- Good communication skills in English and Chinese, preferably Mandarin.
At PRADA, we are committed in people development and provide extensive training opportunities. We offer very competitive and attractive remuneration and career opportunities to the right candidates. Interested parties please email detailed curriculum vitae together with salary expectation to our email.