WSP Parsons Brinckerhoff Hong Kong
WSP and Parsons Brinckerhoff have combined and are now one of the world’s leading engineering professional services consulting firms. Together we provide services to transform the built environment and restore the natural environment, and our expertise ranges from environmental remediation to urban planning, from engineering iconic buildings to designing sustainable transport networks, and from developing the energy sources of the future to enabling new ways of extracting essential resources. We have approximately 34,000 employees, including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors, program and construction management professionals, and various environmental experts. We are based in more than 500 offices across 40 countries worldwide.
Our Hong Kong office is now looking for high calibre candidates to fill the following position.
For more information about Parsons Brinckerhoff, please visit www.wsp-pb.com
Secretary / Project Administrator (Infrastructure Projects)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004830940
Employer Ref. Job ID# 31775
- Support in various internal operation processes of the Company
- Departmental support to Infrastructure Projects
- Prepare PowerPoint presentation materials for meetings and conferences
- Assist the project team in doing the business proposals and project documentation
- Provide logistics and administration support
- Travel and hotel accommodation arrangement
- Perform ad hoc projects as assigned
- F7, Diploma or above
- Minimum 5 years of secretarial experience in sizable and multinational companies
- Previous working experience in an engineering consultant firm would be advantageous
- Strong in using MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Chinese Word Processing
- Fluent in English and Chinese
- Presentable, helpful, initiative and detail-minded
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing to work overtime
We offer attractive salary, fringe benefits and long term prospect to the right candidate.
If you meet the above job requirements, you are invited to present your application via our job application system. Please visit www.wsp-pb.com or Click here to apply and then submit your resume stating your preferred work location, current & expected monthly basic salary.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose. Applicants not hearing from us within six weeks may consider their application filed for future reference.