Brightoil Petroleum (Holdings) Ltd., listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (Stock 0933 HK), is a fast growing company specializing in the energy business (including marine bunkering, oil storage facilities and terminals, marine transportation as well as oil & gas development and production). With our integrated midstream businesses and supply chain network, we provide quality products and services to our customers and partners.
In line with the Company’s expansion plan, we are constantly looking for capable and visionary talents to join our team. We invite committed and motivated individuals to apply the above position:
Secretary to Chairman (Private Jet)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004780775
- Perform executive secretarial duties report to the Chairman of the Company for full spectrum of Chairman’s office administration, correspondences, reports, presentation materials and speeches preparation, etc.
- Manage and coordinate all business related affairs both in Hong Kong headquarter and regional offices;
- Handle full sets of account for different entities;
- Update all business transactions under the standard process and procedures for documentation;
- Assist schedules of meetings, bookings and appointments as well as travel itineraries and coordinate related arrangement;
- Proficient in Private Jet / Plane administration and arrangement;
- Maintain proper filing and documentation system;
- Support and assist ad hoc projects as required by management
- Degree holder in Business Administration or related discipline;
- At least 3 years relevant working experience gained from HK listed company and Investment Bank will be advantage;
- At least 4 years accounts payable and SAP experience;
- Mature, presentable, self motivated, proactive and adaptable, flexible, detail-minded, able to work independently and under pressure;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with people at all levels effectively;
- Good knowledge to arrange the travel and hotel bookings with private jet arrangement experience will be advantaged;
- Excellent command in spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese;
- Proficient in using computer software including Microsoft Office and Chinese character input;
- Willing to travel when required.
What we offer:
- Excellent career development opportunity
- Good working environment
- 5 working days per week
How to apply:
If the above job requirements ideally match your profile, we would like to invite you to email your full resume with your current & expected remuneration and earliest commencement date and click "Apply Now" .
We will not be able to respond to all applications as only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Brightoil Petroleum (Holdings) Limited is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified candidates for job applications. Any personal data and information collected would be kept confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.