Talent Pro Recruitment Company Limited
Talent Pro, one of the very few recruitment consultancy firms in HK which takes on several different projects in identifying and assessing executives and recruiting them into mid to senior level roles across all industry sectors such as banking, accounting, finance, technology, sales & marketing and human resources fields.
Section Head of Electronic Banking Systems
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834104
Our client, a well-established Hong Kong bank is currently looking for the Section Head of Electronic Banking Systems Section to join their expanding IT Development Department.
- Manage the development teams to develop, deliver and support the banking solutions for digital banking systems
- Ensure the development process adhere to the development methodology of the Bank, with quality deliverables and proper documentation
- Manage and plan the resources to handle the system change requests on time according to the agreed schedule and budget
- Monitor skill inventory in the team and manage staff training and development
- Master the system design to meet requirements from users and management
- Coordinate with external IT vendors and third parties to implement / deploy application systems
- Provide system support, including user inquiry and problem solving (during office & non-office hours)
- Ensure all project deliverables are delivered in comply with the Bank’s IT policies and procedures
- University graduate in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 10 years’ relevant experience in banking environment of which at least 5 years at managerial level
- Possess banking business knowledge, technical insight and able to recommend IT solutions to business units
- Solid knowledge in electronic channels system such as IVRS, ATM, Internet & Mobile Banking or other related banking systems
- Sound experience in implementing Enterprise Service Bus Infrastructure
- Strong leadership and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Our client offers attractive remuneration to suitable candidates, please sends your updated CV with current and expected salary to us.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not being contacted within 2 weeks should consider their application unsuccessful