CMBC International Holdings Limited
CMBC International Holdings Limited, an investment holding company, intends to provide brokerage, corporate finance, asset management, and investment and other services in Hong Kong.
We are now looking for high caliber candidate for the following position.
SECURITIES, SALES & DISTRIBUTION
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992447
- Provide sales & investment advisory service on securities (equity/fixed income) to institutional/corporate clients;
- Working with capital market teams to help distribution of primary issue of securities.
- Help deal origination and client relationship management.
- Ad hoc duties as assigned by the Company.
- Bachelor degree or above preferably with major in Finance, Economics, Accounting or related disciplines;
- 5 years’ relevant experience in research; or sales & trading of securities; asset management from investment banking industry, or other related financial fields;
- Qualified to be registered as licensed representative in RA 1 under SFC, Responsible Officer license for Type 1 is preferred ;
- Proficiency in computer applications such as Bloomberg, Excel & Word
- Good command of written & spoken English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
We are committed to offering a stimulating environment, and providing new and exciting opportunities and ongoing challenges to each individual at our firm. We are looking for individuals who pursue excellence and are determined to succeed. The ability to critically analyze and solve problems are important characteristics, but we also value integrity, entrepreneurial spirit, energy, effective communication and client-relationship skills.
We offer attractive compensation packages and the opportunity for internal career advancement to top performers. Interested parties should apply with a detailed resume and expected salary by clicking 'Apply Now'
All information provided will be kept in strict confidence and only used for employment-related purposes.