The mission of the Hong Kong Productivity Council (HKPC) is to promote productivity excellence for industry to enhance competitiveness and sustainability through a bundle of strategies including collaboration with stakeholders, focus on areas of excellence and scaling up productivity enhancement platforms.
Security Analyst (IT & Business Process Division) (Ref: ITD208/JDB/110117)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004991679
Employer Ref. ITD208/JDB/110117
- Handle information security incident reports and liaise with local ISPs and overseas bodies
- Daily monitor information security threat status and issue early warnings when necessary
- Conduct study on emerging security issues
- Write neat and readable blog articles and translate information of English and Chinese
- Manage events and and team projects
- Prepare regular reports and perform team administrative tasks
- Support IT and web infrastructure of HKCERT
- Higher diploma or degree in computer science or information engineering related disciplines
- 3 years of solid experience in application development or networking. Experience in information security (networking, web, mobile, cloud, forensics), data analysis and research preferred.
- Certification in information security a definite advantage.
- Solid knowledge and hands-on technical skill of TCPIP network, Windows and Linux servers
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Mature, self-motivated, analytical and a good problem solver. Able to work under pressure.
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered. The successful candidates will be employed on a fixed-term contract basis, which is renewable subject to appointee’s performance and the Council’s development needs.
Applicants should send application, together with a detailed resume, current and expected salary and contact telephone number by clicking "Apply Now" (quoting the reference number on the subject heading) on or before 25 January 2017.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.
More Jobs from this Company
Engineering Officer (Automotive Parts & Accessory Systems R&D Centre) (Ref: APAS230/JDB/170117)