jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004996162
Overall objectives and expectations
The Security co-ordinator is responsible for assisting the Auction house operations director in supervising the sub-contracted security guards to execute day to day security measurement and ensure that are in compliance with regional security SOP and instructions
- Specific activities required and results needed to excel
- Manage the sub-contracted security guards on site.
- Operate and maintain security systems, e.g. access control, CCTV recordings, metal detectors.
- Manage and monitor the day to day Security Operation of the Security Contractors as per the required service standards.
- Work under the direct supervision of the Operations Director.
- Keep close contact with the Security Contractors and ensure the Security Operations are carried out smoothly and orderly.
- Conduct Security inspections.
- Provide immediate response, attend, report and provide solutions for any security incident.
- Participate in training staff for Security Awareness when required.
- Coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by internal and external providers.
- Perform any special duties/projects as assigned by the Management.
- Ensure customers are security screened as appropriate for access to controlled areas.
- Opening and lock down of facilities when required.
- F.5 educational qualification or above
- Alternatively, experience in Security Operations, former police or disciplined service is an advantage.
- Details oriented and a self-motivated team player with a confident personality.
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese. (Mandarin and Cantonese).
- Able to work shifts if required
- Proficiency in MS office, including WORD and EXCEL an advantage.
Interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your application.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.