Security Manager, Critical Facilities
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004835305
Employer Ref. 2408120
- Brand new facility
- Senior position
- Technical background preferred
The Security Manager's purpose is to execute and manage all operational policies and procedures related to Security, Health & Safety and incident response for the Hong Kong facility. The role shall address the needs of data and physical property, (and customers property when provisioned by lease agreement or regulation), as well as staff, customers and visitors.
To be successful in your application, you should have the following:
- Relevant Security Qualifications
- Relevant HSE Qualifications
- Substantial experience of working in the data centre and/or construction/ engineering industry.
- Knowledge of manned Security organisation & Management
- Knowledge of Access control & CCTV systems
- Knowledge and follow up of HSE local & EU requirements
- Substantial experience in creating and implementing procedures
- Team& planning management
- Fluency in English and Chinese
It would also be preferred if you have relevant security degree to SSIAP 1 and previous worked in a mission critical facility.
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV in English to Ben Watt by using the "Apply Now" button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.capstonerecruitment.com.hk and follow us on LinkedIn http://lnkd.in/b-UsF6T
About Capstone Asia