Johnny’s Group (JSG) is one of the leading local providers in security consulting, solutions and management. With a strong emphasis on effectiveness and efficiency, JSG is committed to the development and application of service-enhancing technology.
One of the JSG’s subsidiaries – KuoKon Security Limited since 1994 - is now looking for high caliber talents to work in the office of our client (a leading global firm) in Hong Kong.
Security Shift Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004991515
- Supervise maintenance, security and building daily operations of commercial buildings
- Supervise a team of staff to perform security duties including access control, visitor registration, and patrolling etc.
- Organize necessary training to the team members.
- Handle enquiries, complaints ad emergency incidents
- Maintain, monitor Control Room list (Restricted & Watch), to ensure records are complete and accurate at all times.
- Taking care general office administration work
- Perform ad-hoc duties as required
- Form 7 or above
- Minimum 5 year working experience at supervisory level with good knowledge in security or property management field
- Relevant working experience obtained from prestigious commercial properties is an advantage
- Mature, customer-oriented, independent and with excellent interpersonal skill
- Good supervisory and communication skills
- Shift duties is required
- Valid Certification in First Aid, Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), and Automated External Defibrillation (AED) training are highly preferred.
- English medium preferred, English as a Second Language required. Must be able to communicate in English(understand, read and write)
- Strong PC skills and proficient in MS Office applications of Word and Excel
- Immediate available is highly preferred
We will offer attractive compensation package to the right candidate. Please send application enclosing resume stating career and salary history by clicking "Apply Now" (in Word format). For further information, please visit our website at www.jsgroup.asia.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment-related purposes within the Johnny’s Group. Applicants not hearing from us within six weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful.