PwC - Globally
At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 208,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services. Find out more and tell us what matters to you by visiting us at www.pwc.com.
PwC refers to the PwC network and/or one or more of its member firms, each of which is a separate legal entity. Please see www.pwc.com/structure for further details.
PwC - Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau
PwC China, Hong Kong and Macau work together on a collaborative basis, subject to local applicable laws. Collectively, we have around 540 partners and 12,800 people in total.
We provide organisations with the professional service they need, wherever they may be located. Our highly qualified, experienced professionals listen to different points of view to help organisations solve their business issues and identify and maximise the opportunities they seek. Our industry specialisation allows us to help co-create solutions with our clients for their sector of interest.
We are located in these cities: Beijing, Shanghai, Tianjin, Chongqing, Shenyang, Dalian, Xi'an, Chengdu, Qingdao, Nanjing, Suzhou, Wuhan, Hangzhou, Ningbo, Xiamen, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hong Kong, and Macau.
About Internal Firm Services
In order to deliver a first-class service to our clients, we need first-class support internally. Our Internal Firm Services (IFS) is a network of specialist support professionals who play a vital role in ensuring we have all the right resources, services and technology. Not all of us work directly with external clients. Some of our best people choose to apply their talents as part of IFS and as such are a part of an organisation on a par with many of our external clients.
Our teams in IFS include: Administration, Branded Merchandise, Business Development, Finance, Global PwC Experience, Global Technology Solutions, Human Resources, Marketing & Communications, Office of General Counsel, Research, and Senior Partner Office.
Security Specialist (ISO 27001 / Applications) -GTS
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921115
Employer Ref. 11657BR/JDB201612
Job Descriptions & Responsibilities
- Perform Information security review and process assurance to upkeep the compliance of the firm; and
- Participate in key audits conduct by internal and external bodies including but not limited to ISP (Information Security Policy) and ISO 27001.
- Degree holder in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Minimum four years of work experience in Information Technology service industry;
- At least two years of demonstrable experience in any of the following will be an added advantage: Information Security, Application security review and analysis, Process review, Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity and Audit;
- Strong working experience with Security and Vulnerability Management, Security Incident Management and Investigation;
- Strong project management skills;
- Software design, coding or scripting experience is a definite advantage
- Ability to work independently and under pressure;
- Excellent communication skills in both written and oral English;
- Good command of spoken English and Chinese; Mandarin is an advantage; and
- Related qualifications and/or industry certifications such as CISSP will be an advantage.