Kimberly-Clark (Hong Kong) Limited
We lead the world in essentials for a better life.
Founded in 1872, Kimberly-Clark Corporation is the 2nd largest non-food Consumer Goods Company in the world. Our product were sold in more than 175 countries, with brands like Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups and Kotex, Kimberly-Clark holds the No. 1 or No. 2 brand share in 80 countries, having 43,000 employees working at manufacturing facilities in 37 countries.
Kimberly-Clark established its Hong Kong office in 1996, and we’re the market leader in Feminine Care by Kotex, in Baby and Child Care by Huggies, and in Family Care by Kleenex, Andrex and Scott.
Come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark !
(Senior) Segment Sales Manager (B to B, Medical Chanel)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005155422
The (Senior) Sales Segment Manager is accountable for formulating own sales plan in order to meet sales target. He/She focuses on new account acquisition, line penetration, account retention and price increase implementation for key opportunities for Hospitals and Aged Care. He/She works closely with Marketing team to conduct periodically target market segment audit to feedback dynamic customers’ taste, preference, buying behaviors, changing market development, as well as the competitive environment. In addition, he/she is responsible in developing sound relationship distributors’ sales personnel performance in order to reach the sales target. He/she will work with the team to develop a winning culture and embed the culture of accountability in daily activities.
- Formulate sales plans for achieving own targets by managing sales opportunities and pipelines. Utilize Customer Touch Management (CTM) to manage opportunities and for reporting purpose.
- Approach top end-users with our platforms selling approach for exceptional workplaces in order to create exceptional experience to them
- Ensure quality and quantity of face to face meetings with end-users
- Focus on developing new end-users; line penetration and account retention of assigned end-users in particular target market segment(s).
- Continuously drive/ implement price increase to assigned prestigious end-users
- Consistently upselling top end-users with different brands and product lines
- In charge of own sales capability. Embed Professional Selling Skills / Challenger Sales skills in all sales calls. Actively be engaged in coaching calls and work on feedback from our Sales Capability and Effectiveness Manager
- Identify opportunities of more effective market access systems so as to assist the Sales Manager – Emerging Segment/ Senior Sales Manager in planning and executing highly effective market access strategies.
- Constantly conduct target market segment(s) audit with Marketing team or regional team on request so as to identify market potential, feedback the dynamic customers’ preference and competitive environment.
- Develop and maintain sound relationship with distributors’ sales personnel to incorporate KCP conceptual selling approach, product knowledge and shorten the sales cycle in generating new sales.
- Influence distributors’ sales personnel to drive their focus in selling KCP products in daily interaction and by input / participation in training sessions for them.
- Work with the team to develop a winning culture and embed culture of accountability in daily activities
- Communicate efficiently and effectively to superior and colleagues. Establish sound relationship with distributors’ sales personnel, colleagues of various internal departments.
- Lead/motivate internal and external support personnel to ensure their commitment to the achievement of objectives.
- Communicate fully with superior, subordinates and others who have a need to know.
- Ensure all activities done are in the best interest of KC shareholders
- University degree preferably with business focus.
- 5 year sales experience or more in business-to-business environment or non-retail sales position for key account management.
- Experience in Hospitals (Especially Medical Wards).
- Good connection with Hospitals/ Aged Care Segment customers.
- Outgoing personality, presentable.
- Fluent Cantonese, English and Mandarin.
- Computer literacy and familiar with Excel, Microsoft Word.