At Spacious, we’re solving real-world problems that affect nearly every single person at some point in their life. Finding a great place to live in any city can be stressful at the best of times, a nightmare at worst. We’re making it easier than ever to do this. The property search process will never be the same. Come change peoples lives with us.
SEM Manager at Spacious (one of HK's most famous startups
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834626
We are looking for a SEM/PPC expert to manage all search engine marketing, pay-per-click media and other marketing activities. You will be responsible for managing all PPC/SEM campaigns on Google, Facebook and Bing in order to maximise ROI.
• Execute tests, collect and analyse data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
• Track, report and analyse website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
• Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
• Optimise copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
• Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimisation
• Research and analyse competitor advertising links
• Work with the development team to improve landing pages’ conversion rates
• Be involved with brainstorming, planning and executing any digital marketing activities held by the company
• BS/MS degree in Marketing or a quantitative, test-driven field
• Excellent command of Chinese (Traditional and Simplified) and English.
• Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
• Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
• In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
• Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEM