Foodpanda HK Limited
foodpanda is world‘s #1 online food ordering platform (website and mobile app), where hungry customers can order food for home delivery from their favorite restaurants. Currently we are operating in 40 countries across Asia, Europe, Latin America and Middle East and are still expanding. We are part of Rocket Internet, the world’s largest internet platform, which includes companies as Lazada and Zalora. We launched in Hong Kong in 2014 and are the largest food delivery platform in Hong Kong. We are now looking for talented and highly motivated individuals to help grow the Hong Kong business.
Working for Foodpanda means interaction with many different countries and with many different people around the world. The management team in Hong Kong comes from over 20 countries and offers an international career experience.
SEM Manager (m/f) - SEA
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004835949
- Collecting and analysing data, identifying trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns for SEA
- Tracking, reporting, and analysing website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Managing campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Optimising copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Performing ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimisation
- University degree or equivalent qualification in a business related field
- 1-3 years experience dealing with online marketing campaigns within the e-commerce industry
- Familiarity with online marketing and analytical tools (Google AdWords, Facebook Business Manager, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics).
- Experience in managing search and display campaigns
- Good understanding of and experience in dealing with multiple and complex goals in a fast-paced environment
- Flawless Cantonese and English
- Passion for food
- Knowledge about the food & drink industry is a plus
What we offer
- Great office in the heart of Hong Kong
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing, international company
- Being part of a newly created regional team for Southeast Asia
- A vibrant and international team
- Regular company and team events
Up for a challenge?
We are looking forward to receiving your CV (in pdf format) including your potential start date in English!