NA-KA-MA The Global Recruitment Business: The translation from Japanese centres around colleagues, a circle of friends, partners, and associates.
Nakama operates in the digital, creative, media, marketing, technology sectors with offices in the UK, Europe, Asia and Australia. We recruit for contractor, temporary and permanent staff at all levels on contingent and retained.
Live Local: Think Global
We have a global network that helps relocate talent around the world from the UK, Europe, Asia and Australia every day whilst working with clients on an international basis from staffing to advisory services on a local and global scale. Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
SEM Media Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004832830
Want to work for a leading digital agency?
The role of the SEM Media Manager, Hong Kong, is to be involved in the day-to-day operations of the HK and Singapore media team including media planning, tagging, trafficking and reporting, across various media clients’ campaigns. In addition, they will be required to participate in the development and presentation of media presentations, and the development of media capabilities for the HK and Singapore office. The Manager will work closely with the Head of Media to deliver on client's overall marketing goals and objectives; ensuring that all media related recommendations and deliverables are designed to help meet those needs.
The high level Job Description is as follows:
- Along with the rest of the Media team, work with account teams, media owners and clients in development of digital media plans for Display and Search campaigns
- Display and Search campaigns implementation, management & ongoing optimization, including tagging and trafficking
- Campaigns timeline management
- Campaigns reporting and performance analysis
- Financial administration support
Other roles and responsibilities include:
- Establish excellent working relationships with client contacts and internal teams
- Maintain a thorough understanding of clients, their businesses and the marketplaces in which they operate
- Pro-actively contribute to business e.g. putting forward new ideas; finding new solutions to client requirements, etc
- Work closely with Media, Account, Project Management and Finance teams
Skills & Requirements:
- 3 years digital media experience in SEM display planning and/or operations
- Knowledge of ad-serving platforms such as DCM
- A good understanding of the digital media space including publishers, paid social, programmatic
- Passionate about digital media space
- A pro-active self-starter who can work well in a team-oriented environment
- Rigorous & Detail-oriented
- Strong analytical skills & comfortable with numbers
- Basic knowledge of Excel & PowerPoint
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and pressure
- Reporting to the Media Director, HK