jobsDB ref: JHK100003004918490
Keyword Search Specialist
Search professionals (SEM/SEO) who would want to utilize your data driven knowledge and apply it to all other digital disciplines such as video, mobile, social media, affiliate, etc. Here is your chance to be exposed to 360 digital campaigns!
Join this globally leading 4As agency as a Digital Performance Specialist and apply your keyword search strategy and integrate it with holistic marketing strategies.
- Opportunities to work on holistic campaigns
- Attractive salary package
- Regional key accounts and campaigns
- Reporting to the Managers and Directors and has the opportunity to work with an international and dynamic team consisting of locals, and expats from China and other parts of the world
- Fully understand clients branding and products and their marketing objectives and goals
- Devise search marketing strategies and plan paid search campaigns per clients objects and manage the execution of campaigns
- Research, analyse and select appropriate keywords, devise contents of advertisements and come up with landing page
- Hands-on AdWords operation of both SEM/PPC and display accounts, handling projects relating to media and optimization services to ensure on-time delivery
- Managing the launch, and perform post-launch review and optimize all campaigns to ensure targeted ROI are achieved
- Periodically review and analyse competitor sites and strategies
- Present strategies and tactics at external client meetings and internal meetings
What you need:
- Got a Degree, preferably in Analytics related subjects or Marketing, Advertising or related business subjects
- 1-2 years relevant experience in large scale, complex keyword search campaign from an agency setup
- Solid experience in analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Omniture, Web trends, etc
- Google certified (fundamentals), Analytics and Advanced a plus
- Solid working knowledge in platforms used in China, such as Baidu ESSENTIAL
- Excellent written communication skills and client facing skills
- The ability to perform independently and to work well in a team environment
- Excellent English (written and oral) and Chinese, Mandarin is a plus
If you are a keyword search performance talent who are willing to learn and develop knowledge of new technology, get in touch with Mini today!
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Become Recruitment
About Become Recruitment
Since 1997, we’ve been bringing our clients from across the creative industry the talented people they’re looking for.
Creatives, digital gurus, artworkers, production people, account handling wizards… our team expertly recruits for the roles that keep the creative process turning.
The key to our success is all in the approach. We aim to build successful, long-term relationships with both our clients and candidates. It’s about carefully matching the right person and skills to the right role and company. The art of recruitment.
From London and Manchester to Sydney and Melbourne and now Hong Kong, whether you’ve known us as Mac|People, Creative|People, The Recruitment Business or now as Become. Through all the changes and challenges, some things stay the same. We understand our industry, we understand our candidates and we understand our clients too.
*Become is a member of the Empresaria Group.