NA-KA-MA The Global Recruitment Business: The translation from Japanese centres around colleagues, a circle of friends, partners, and associates.
Nakama operates in the digital, creative, media, marketing, technology sectors with offices in the UK, Europe, Asia and Australia. We recruit for contractor, temporary and permanent staff at all levels on contingent and retained.
Live Local: Think Global
We have a global network that helps relocate talent around the world from the UK, Europe, Asia and Australia every day whilst working with clients on an international basis from staffing to advisory services on a local and global scale. Email:email@example.com
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004832846
Due to rapid growth demands, my client is seeking a talented individual to join there team as an Search Strategist. Reporting to the Search Platform Manager, you will work closely with him on executing & managing local, regional, and global campaigns for top tier brands. The Search Strategist will be responsible for ensuring that all paid search campaigns are executed and managed flawlessly, deliverables are presented on time and of high quality, and that all campaigns meet client objectives.
- Execute keyword research & development, ad copywriting, campaign setup & tracking, and performance reporting
- Support campaign management and optimization including bids, budget & pacing, and data analysis
- Support forecasting, planning, and budgeting of new campaigns
- Effectively present tactical campaign plans to clients and internal teams
- Performs various duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing/advertising, economics, statistics, mathematics, or related major 2+ years of marketing experience with 1+ year delivering and optimizing paid search campaigns
- Must be well organized and have strong quantitative & analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to manage multi-task well in a fast-paced environment
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint capabilities A proactive self-starter and team player
- Fluent written and spoken English and Chinese Knowledge of technology such as DoubleClick, Omniture, Marin/Kenshoo a plus but not required
My client is made up of innovative and entrepreneurial spirits. If you’re looking for a company with endless opportunities, top brands, and smart and dynamic people, it’s time to become part of the family.