H H Lam & Co
H H Lam is a well-established medium sized public accounting firm in Central, with over 25 staff and is now offering excellent career development opportunities for high calibre candidates to join our firm. Any successful candidate will be offered free exam (QP, ACCA, CPA Australia) professional training throughout the training period.
Our firm provides services ranging from audit services, taxation services, accountancy services, corporate secretarial services and bankruptcy services to clients ranging from local and overseas based group corporations, PRC corporations as well as local SMEs.
Semi-Senior / Audit Junior
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831950
- A degree holder in Accountancy or equivalent discipline
- Registered student member of HKICPA/ACCA/CPA Australia or equivalent
- Audit experience 1- 3 years or above in priority
- Self-motivated, hard-working and able to work independently
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good written and spoken English and Chinese
- Good PC skills in Word, Excel, Chinese Word Processing
- Rarely overtime
- Exam training provided
Attractive remuneration package, (including attractive study leave) is now offered to the right candidate. Salaries are adjustable based on qualifications and experience. Interested parties please write to apply with full resume with your availability to H H Lam & Company at Rooms 905-909, 9/F, Yu To Sang Building, 37 Queen’s Road, Central, Hong Kong. Attn : Miss Fiona Lam or email by clicking “Apply Now” or fax to: 3421 0877