3 Eyes Limited is a digital agency which focusing in digital marketing & integrated advertising campaign across web, mobile and social media platforms. 3 Eyes provides total digital solutions for clients on marketing research & analysis, strategic planning& consultation, concept development & execution, brand management & monitoring. We are professional in Facebook application and Mobile web development with integration, innovation, interaction, inspiration and also we are well used of new digital media & up-to-dated technology.
Our major clients include Sony Corporation of Hong Kong Limited, Nissin Foods Company Limited, Well Synergy International Limited (Del Monte HK), Brother International Hong Kong Limited, City Telecom (H.K.) Limited, Hong Kong Broadband, Dairy Farm International Holdings Limited (7 Eleven), Hong Kong Heritage Conservation Foundation Limited, Tai O Heritage Hotel, Cell Therapy Technologies Centre Limited (CRYOLIFE), Sino Group, Sino Group of Hotels, Fuji Xerox (Hong Kong) Limited, OSIM, Samsung, Darlie, SK-II, Forever 21, Landmark, Vinda, etc.
Senior Account Executive / Account Executive
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992875
- Degree holder with major in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, PR, Languages or related discipline;
- 1 + years relevant account servicing and/or in-house marketing experience, preferably in the field of social media, digital marketing or advertising or public relations;
- Native Cantonese Speaker is a must and excellent command of Chinese and English;
- A natural presenter with excellent communications;
- experience in social media (e.g. managing Facebook pages, Twitter, blogs and Weibo etc.) is highly preferable
- Demonstrates solid understanding of the social media universe, including Youtube, Youku, Line, Flickr, Wechat , Facebook…..
- Strong familiarity with online marketing practices cross categories and understand about consumer needs;
- Digital savvy with technical knowledge about online production is preferred;
- Ambitious; self-starter; good team player or leader; well organized; multi-tasking;
- Positive mindset; self-motivated; able to adapt quickly and fast-changing priorities;
- Work well under pressure and able to complete tasks on time with a tight deadline;
- Creative, hard-working, strong sense of responsibility and attention to details of work.
- Develop creative ideas, concepts and direction for websites and digital campaigns on web, mobile and emerging ATL / BTL offline platforms;
- Work together with creative team to develop the best digital solutions for clients, also closely work together with design and technical team for production;
- Prepare daily documents and presentation accordingly to client’s requirements and provide appropriate suggestions / solutions based on client’s enquiries;
- Well-organized and good time management for materials delivery, good communication skills with clients, always listen and understand client’s need for solutions;
- Provide strategic social media advice and guidance to ensure clients’ objectives are met and exceed clients’ expectations;
- Manage company’s social media platforms (Weibo, Wechat, company blog) to engage with customers and influence their behavior;
- Produce ORIGINAL, CREATIVE, RELEVANT contents for client's social media platform; Publish and maintain content on company’s owned channels according to planned schedule;
- Identify and establish relationship with KOLs, leverage their influences to build Ashford’s online community and create buzz
We offer performance bonus, medical coverage, bank holidays, and wedding leaves to right candidates. Interested parties please send a cover letter stating your expected salary, resume and a full set of your portfolio to us.
*All information will be treated as confidential and used solely for recruitment purposes.