At Adjuno we deliver award winning supply chain solutions to our well-established customer base, which includes retailers, brands, manufacturers and insurers all over the world. The head office for our Asia-Pacific operation is in Hong Kong, our UK & Europe head office is in London, and we have representation in Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and the USA. We are a proud member of the Cargo Services group, which was founded in 1990, has a network of 29 locations in China and Hong Kong and many offices around the world.
At Adjuno our software is used by many household names around the world. We work on exciting projects with a broad spectrum of customers, across a variety of verticals, and you could be part of all of it!
To support our rapid expansion, we are looking for capable, pro-active and dynamic individuals to lead our organization into the future.
Senior Account Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915653
- Leadership of their Account Management team in support of high-levels of engagement and performance
- Account Management of assigned accounts delivering growth and customer satisfaction
- Engaging with key clients throughout a project engagement, acting as the single point of contact
- Carrying out pre-sales activity in terms of demos, presentations and other materials
- Creating and maintaining key account plans that deliver growth and increased customer satisfaction
- Delivering above budget performance on all revenue and profitability targets for assigned customers through proactive management of costs and additional business opportunities
- Seeking continuous improvement opportunities through process enhancement, documentation and post-implementation review processes
- Demonstrable ability to lead and motivate a team through the full employee life-cycle
- Demonstrable ability to execute equitable contract management and engage with the customer’s procurement processes
- Able to develop winning proposals in a variety of formats and create customised, profitable pricing structures in response to the customer’s requirements
- Demonstrates a persuasive communication style with the ability to influence others through the results of data analysis and interpretation, within adjuno, the customer’s business and 3rd party organisations
- Able to deliver well received and informative presentations to senior stakeholders and users both internally and externally
- Demonstrable ability to build long-term relationships with senior customer contacts and create an effective external network.
- Demonstrates a strong sense of commercial acumen through knowledge of industry best practice for defining customer requirements and delivering solutions taking into account the financial, marketing and operational factors at play
- Demonstrates a detailed understanding of the adjuno product suite, roadmap and context enabling them to act as a consultant to customers
- Knowledge of best practice pipeline management and key account sales processes
- Uses a combination of logic, analysis, past experiences and for effective problem solving
- Encourages / leads collaborative efforts, sharing wins and successes within the team
- Empowers team members to achieve, identifying what success looks like and communicating this throughout the team, creating a climate of accountability and learning from experience through a “fail fast” approach
- Proactively seeks to develop direct reports and supports the development and performance of the wider team, resolving conflicts and providing guidance as necessary
- Excellent organisational and time-management capabilities
- Demonstrates a positive, ‘can do’ attitude in the face of challenges and change
- Actively thinks like a customer, carrying out tasks with a focus on stakeholder needs and quality of product, continually meeting expectations
- Builds professional relationships internally and externally based on trust and professional credibility, to ensure a strong sphere of influence through fulfilling promises and commitments consistently
- Demonstrates adaptability and resilience in situations of uncertainty, using intuition to compensate when the full picture isn’t available taking smart risks where necessary
Attractive remuneration package and excellent career development opportunities will be offered to the right candidates. For Interested parties, please apply with a detailed resume stating present and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now" You are welcome to visit our website at www.adjuno.com.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only and kept confidential.