HKT (SEHK: 6823) is Hong Kong's premier telecommunications service provider and leading operator in fixed-line, broadband and mobile communication services. It meets the needs of the Hong Kong public and local and international businesses with a wide range of services including local telephony, local data and broadband, international telecommunications, mobile, and other telecommunications businesses such as customer premises equipment sales, outsourcing, consulting, and contact centers.
HKT offers a unique quadruple-play experience in Hong Kong delivering media content on its fixed-line, broadband Internet access and mobile platforms jointly with its parent company, PCCW Limited.
HKT also provides a range of innovative and smart living services beyond connectivity to make the daily lives of customers more convenient, whether they are at home, in the workplace, or on the go.
HKT-COMMERCIAL GROUP has a strong track record for Information and Communications Technologies (ICT) innovations serving the needs of commercial and wholesale organizations of different sizes and industries in Hong Kong, Mainland China and beyond. Our pioneering approach in providing "Next Generation ICT Solutions and Services" includes world-class carrier-grade cloud platforms, ultra high-speed fixed and mobile networks, award-winning industry-specific SME solutions, fixed-mobile integration, advanced cross-border capabilities and end-to-end systems integration in addressing customer needs to fuel their business growth. We have a strong team of 10,000 professionals in Hong Kong, Macau and China regions, contributing to various business functions including commercial sales and marketing, solutions consulting, product development & management, China commercial business, and contact center outsourcing services, etc.
Senior Account Manager (MNC & Strategic)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004919913
Employer Ref. C46Y00744334-165
- Responsible for serving TOP STRATEGIC /MNC ACCOUNTS to achieve challenging sales target in order to increase the Company’s revenue and penetration in key products
- Build rapport with customers in both formal and informal meetings
- Formulate proactive sales strategy and total solution selling approach to uphold price premium
- Liaise with internal counterparts for key clients’ project(s) to attain high customer satisfaction
- Work proactively in identifying new business opportunities and strengthen stickiness with our clients through structured Territory Sales Plan.
- Degree holder
- 5 - 8 years or above solid sales experience in managing corporate clients in ICT industry
- Capable of advising on more challenging account management situations and strong knowledge of clients' business
- Confident to address customers at senior executive levels, both local and overseas
- Strong business acumen
- Sales and customer oriented
- Excellent selling, interpersonal and communication skills
- Mature, aggressive & initiative
- High proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese, Mandarin would be an advantage
- Less experience will be considered as Account Manager