Our client is a leading technology solution company, they are expanding and looking for a high potential Senior Account Manager.
Reporting to Reginal Director, you are responsible for:
- Develop targeted sales strategy and tactical penetration plans
- Develop and maintain relationships with C and VP level leads
- Work with prospects to understand their business requirements and ROI models
- Develop compelling value propositions based on commercial, operational and experiential value, as well as ROI cost/benefit analysis
- Execute primary sales functions from finding new business opportunities, qualifying leads, and closing new business arrangements
- Coordinate with marketing team for intelligence and support
- Work cross-functionally and collaboratively with internal and external resources
- Coordinate events and co-selling activities with official partners
- At least 5 years of sales experience, or more, in Enterprise SaaS
- Must be independently driven, and a creative self-starter who is in charge of his/her destiny
- Confident in working with minimal support until a lead is confirmed as qualified
- Confidence in working within the retail industry with a strong understanding of the current challenges facing retail
- Strong grasp of Omnichannel retailing and using Omnichannel related technologies (i.e. Mobile, IoT, eCommerce, etc…)
- Experience with insight selling
- Track record in selling high value (US$500,000 +), long lead time (up to 6 months) solutions
- Strong presentation, communication and organisation skills
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or contact Douglas Zhao at +852 2919 6162 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to email@example.com quoting ref no. HK118707. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.