Oneday Capital Limited
We are established in Hong Kong since 2014 and located on Pacific Place of Admiralty. We are a financial services company with wide ranges of financial and investment business. Now, we would like to invite you to join us. We will offer attractive package and excellent career opportunities to right candidate.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004781860
- Handle full set of books including accounts receivable, accounts payable, month-end closing, etc.
- Prepare sales, bank and intercompany reconciliation
- Input vendor invoices and payment journals into the accounting system
- Prepare daily report of accounts activities (e.g., cash receipts and reconciliation reports)
- Financial accounting analysis
- Group accounting reports consolidation.
- Filing of accounting documents
- Liaise with customers, vendors and internal departments
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Diploma in Accounting or above; qualified Accountant
- At least 5 years relevant working experience in financial services / asset management / investment companies
- Strong Microsoft Excel skill is definitely important
- Responsible, independent, well organized and self-motivated
- Meet tight deadlines, able to work under pressure and a good team player
- Good Command of Mandarin, English and Cantonese
- Immediately available is preferred
We offer attractive remuneration package including 5-day work, annual leave and medical insurance.Interested parties please apply with detailed resume stating present and expected salaries to the Human Resources Department by clicking "Apply Now" to submit your application.
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only