jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004837347
The position will be primarily responsible for accounting activities and performing special projects.
- Manages day-to-day accounting including payment and operating/marketing expense review
- Assists in month end closing by preparing/review journal entries and account reconciliations
- Support the manager to prepare financial reports for management review
- Manage annual audit/tax filing and liaise with external professionals, i.e. tax consultants and auditors
- Assist in ad-hoc assignments when required
- Degree in Accountancy or Finance from a reputable university
- Qualified accountant with at least 8 years of financial reporting/audit experience
- Excellent knowledge in Excel and comfortable with large spreadsheets and numbers
- Experience in distribution business is preferable
Interested parties please submit full resume with current/last salary, salary expected and available date by clicking 'Apply Now' below.
Ingram Micro is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes.