Far East Consortium Ltd
Far East Consortium Limited is principally engaged in property and hotel development in Hong Kong, Greater China and Europe. We are one of the leading 3 star - 4 star hotel group in Hong Kong and Greater China.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004994713
- Responsible for full set of accounting including month-end closing.
- Responsible for the inter-company reconciliation.
- Prepare for statutory financial reports for all regulatory, tax and audit purpose.
- Ensure compliance with group accounting policy and statutory requirement.
- Maintain effective internal control systems.
- Coordinate with external auditor and tax consultant for year-end audit and tax computation.
- Degree holder of Accounting disciplines with professional accounting qualification.
- Minimum 5 years commercial accounting experience.
- Proficient in MS office in MS Word and MS Excel.
- Experience in using FlexAccount is an advance.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Hard-working, responsible, detail-minded and able to work under pressure.
Interested parties, please apply with full career details and present and expected salary to Human Resources Department, Far East Consortium Limited, 16/F., Far East Consortium Building, 121 Des Voeux Road, Central, Hong Kong or click "Apply Now" to submit application.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.