Global Payments Asia-Pacific Ltd
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004995142
- Prepare GL journal activities and documentations
- Handle month-end closing, COS and income statement analysis independently
- Perform bank accounts and other balance sheet items reconciliations
- Assist in annual audits for various legal entities located in Asia Pacific
- Suggest and implement appropriate internal control measures to ensure financial and legal compliance with internal policies and local regulatories
- Assists in ad-hoc assignments as assigned by the Regional Senior Accounting Director and/or the Corporate
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Degree holder with a major in business, accounting or finance discipline
- Professionally qualified with a minimum of 6 years relevant accounting experience preferably gained with Big 4/2nd tier and multinational company with strong regional presence
- Strong analytical skills with an eye for details, highly-motivated, a natural instinct to challenge status quo and an ability to provide alternatives approaches are the key for success in the role
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a keenness to develop a rapport working relationship with major stakeholders are important
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Previous experience in handling SOX audits is highly useful
- Knowledge in Oracle Financial is an advantage
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Global Payments Asia-Pacific Ltd
About Global Payments Asia-Pacific Ltd
Global Payments (NYSE GPN), a Fortune 1000 company, is one of the largest payment processing companies in the world. The company provides world-class electronic transaction processing services that cover face-to-face transactions, e-commerce and mobile payments for merchants in Asia Pacific, Canada, Europe, Russia, Spain, the United Kingdom and the United States.
In Asia Pacific, Global Payments is the largest pan-Asian card payments company, serving merchants in 13 countries and territories across the region including Australia, Brunei, China, Hong Kong, India, Macau, Malaysia, the Maldives, New Zealand, the Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka and Taiwan.
For more information about the company and its services, visit www.globalpaymentsinc.com.