Emperor Motion Pictures
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998941
Employer Ref. EMP_F&A_SA
- Handle full set of accounts and daily operations of accounting functions including month-end closing and monthly financial reports
- Prepare and consolidate monthly financial analysis and management reports
- Prepare tax computation and handle of audit matters
- Assist in ad-hoc assignments
- Degree holder in Finance, Accounting or other related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of solid accounting experience, of which proven experience in HK listed companies is preferable
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of Microsoft AX accounting system is an advantage
- Self-motivated, independent, able to work under pressure and meet tight deadline
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese including Putonghua
- Immediate availability is preferred
We offer 5-day-work week with competitive remuneration and benefit packages to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your application letter, resume, expected salary and availability to Human Resources Department, 28/F, Emperor Group Centre, 288 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong or by fax 2835-6677 or by clicking the "Apply Now" button below.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within the Emperor Group. Applicants not hearing from us within four weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. We retain the unsuccessful applications for a maximum period of six months.