Hutchison China MediTech Limited, known as Chi-Med, is an innovative biopharmaceutical company aiming to become a global leader in the discovery, development and commercialisation of targeted therapies for oncology and immunological diseases.
Chi-Med is listed on the London Stock Exchange’s AIM market and on the Nasdaq Global Select Market (AIM/Nasdaq: HCM). It is majority owned by CK Hutchison Holdings Limited (SEHK: 0001), a leading international conglomerate committed to innovation and technology with over a quarter of a million employees in more than 50 countries and annual sales of over US$50 billion.
Chi-Med’s Innovation Platform has developed and progressed a broad pipeline of novel oral drug candidates for cancer and inflammation which is in development in North America, Europe, Greater China and Australia. Chi-Med has also developed a profitable Commercial Platform, which manufactures, markets and distributes prescription drugs and consumer health products.
We are looking for a highly motivated and competent individual to join Finance Division.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999097
- Maintain full set of accounts, including General Ledger, Account Receivable, Account Payable
- Prepare monthly consolidated financial statements, cashflow forecast, variance analysis and schedules, etc. on a timely basis
- Support the compliance with all statutory regulations and audit requirements
- Prepare annual budget and quarterly forecast
- Supervise daily operations of finance department
- Perform any ad hoc projects/assignments as requested
- Qualified accountant with at least 3-4 years of relevant working experience preferably in FMCG
- Analytical mind, detail-oriented, responsible and able to meet tight deadlines
- Knowledge of Oracle Finance System will be an added advantage
- Good command of both written & spoken English and Chinese including Putonghua
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Deputy Finance Manager
Salary and benefits will be commensurate with experience. Please send detailed resume with current and expected salary by clicking “APPLY NOW” in the below.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used only for consideration of application for relevant/similar post(s) within the Hutchison Group of Companies. Applicants not having heard from us within four weeks from the date of this advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise when no longer required.
Group Human Resources Manager
Hutchison China MediTech Limited
21st Floor, Hutchison House
10 Harcourt Road