Far East Consortium Ltd
Far East Consortium Limited is principally engaged in property and hotel development in Hong Kong, Greater China and Europe. We are one of the leading 3 star - 4 star hotel group in Hong Kong and Greater China.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005145579
- Prepare monthly group management reports.
- Perform inter-companies transaction and schedules.
- Support interim and annual audit.
- Liaise with auditors and tax representatives.
- Perform ad hoc projects and analysis, on a needed basis.
- Degree holder of Accounting or related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years commercial accounting, auditing and financial reporting, gained within listed company is an advantage.
- Work well as a good team player, self-motivated and able to meet deadline.
- Proficient in MS office in MS Word and MS Excel.
- Immediate available is highly preferred.
Interested parties, please apply with full career details and present and expected salary to Human Resources Department, Far East Consortium Limited, 16/F., Far East Consortium Building, 121 Des Voeux Road, Central, Hong Kong or click "Apply Now" to submit application.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.