Easy One Financial Group Limited
Easy One Financial Group Limited (“Easy One FG”, Stock Code: 221) was listed on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited in 2002. Easy One FG has recently expanded its business into the financial services segment.
The Company name signified our brand new business direction. Having started the money lending business, the Group’s footprints have extended to a new business area.
For the money lending, Easy One FG provides professional financial services including mortgage and personal loans, striving to provide a full range of financial services to our clients. Our timely loan service is one of the new initiatives to help the community realize the dream of home ownership. We endeavor to provide our clients with comprehensive services throughout the end-to-end mortgage process.
More information on our PRC projects is available at:
To cope with rapid expansion, we have the following opening in our company:
Senior Accountant / Accountant
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004784497
- Prepare monthly consolidated financial statements, management reports, and cash-flow statement
- Provide quantitative and analytical financial analysis within the group
- Assist in the preparation of annual budget and forecast
- Handle and liaise with external auditors/tax consultants to prepare financial reports and ensure compliance with statutory requirements
- Continuously improve the internal process to enhance the business efficiency
- Assist in corporate finance exercises and financial analysis of ad hoc projects
- Perform any hoc duties as assigned
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines with professional accountancy qualification such as HKICPA or equivalent is preferred
- 7 years' accounting or audit experience with experience in handling consolidation under IFRSs and HK tax compliance is preferred
- Experience in securities firm is a must
- Proficiency in MS office, including Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Mature, self-motivated, responsibleand result-oriented
- Proactive, possess analytical mindset, able to work under pressure and meet tight deadline
- Good command of English and Chinese including Putonghua
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Accountant
We offer competitive remuneration package, our benefits include:
- Performance bonus
- Education subsidy
- Professional membership fee sponsorship
- Life & medical insurance
- Annual leave
- Public holidays
- Staff purchase discount
Interested parties please send full resume with present and expected salary to Human Resources Department by clicking "APPLY NOW".
(Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes.)