NISI (HK) Limited
The NISI Group, a robotic surgery start-up, is looking for high-caliber candidates to make significant contributions in a revolutionary robotic surgical project.
Senior Accountant / Accountant
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004922275
- Document financial transactions by preparing journals for complete financial records in accordance with HK IFRS;
- Support the finance manager in preparing consolidation, monthly financial statements and other reports;
- Prepare payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements;
- Ensure financial and tax records of the companies in the Group are maintained as required by local accounting and tax standards;
- Maintain accounting controls and ensure all accounting records, documents and other financial information are kept in accordance with the Group’s finance policies and procedures;
- Participate in budget preparation and annual statutory audit of the companies in the Group; and
- Handle or participate in ad hoc projects as required of the Finance Department.
- Diploma or above in Accounting, Finance or related discipline (CPA an advantage);
- Minimum 4-5 years of relevant accounting experience;
- Attention to details with great time management skills;
- Able to multi-task and work well with all levels of managers, staff, clients and vendors;
- Proficiency with accounting software (MYOB and Epicor an advantage) and MS Office, particularly in Excel, Word and Outlook;
- Is proactive and take initiative and execute assigned tasks in a timely and flawless manner;
- Strong teamwork acumen with the ability to work under pressure;
- Strong passion for working in a fast-paced and result-oriented environment; and
- Good communication skills in English and Cantonese (Mandarin an advantage).
Primary Working Location