jobsDB ref: JHK100003004829900
Employer Ref. 3544160/001
A high potential financing and technology company is looking for a high caliber Accounting Supervisor for business expansion and support.
Our client is a well-established financing and technology company serving customers in an innovative and user-friendly way. It provides professional and highly efficient services to over millions users across APAC.
- Monitor daily accounting operations including vouchers review, payment request review and intercompany balance reconciliations
- Supervise month-end closing activities
- Handle cash management including loan disbursement, payment and bank reconciliations
- Participate in accounting system implementation
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance
- Qualified Accountant with HKICPA/ACCA professional qualification or equivalent
- Minimum 5-year experience in financial/management reporting
- Operational experience in the finance industry is an advantage
- Experience in accounting system implementation is preferred
- Good interpersonal skills, proactive, hand working, result-oriented and able to work under pressure
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
Our client offers a competitive package and an encouraging work environment focused on growth, excellence, and success with the company with opportunities for career advancement.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Erin Cheung on +852 2848 9579
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk