Vistra (Hong Kong) Limited
Vistra Group, ranked among the top four service providers globally, is a versatile group providing a uniquely broad range of services and solutions, from international incorporations, to trust, fiduciary and fund administration services.
With over 25 years of operation, our Group Companies now include Vistra, a specialist service providing tailored trust, fiduciary, fund and corporate services, working closely in partnership with our clients to maximise what is possible in international business, and OIL, the trusted leader in international incorporations, company formation and post-incorporation support across global jurisdictions, as well as the quality company incorporation service providers NovaSage and TAKA.
We are now seeking below position which based in Hong Kong.
Senior Accountant, Payable & Treasury
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004991620
Function Of Payable & Treasury (PT) Team
- Operate as part of Shared Services Centre (SSC) Asia.
- Responsible for the Source-to-Pay (S2P) end-to-end process.
- Responsible for on-time processing and payment of all payment requests, including travel & entertainment (T&E).
- Ensure accurate posting of payable transactions to support management and financial reporting needs.
- Manage cash flow of the group entities and ensure all accounts are adequately funded.
- Ensure accurate and on-time application of customer payments against outstanding invoices.
- Monitor bank transactions and ensure all transactions are accurately posted.
- A key role in providing support to the Payable & Treasury (PT) Manager to ensure the smooth operation of the team, including performing analysis and reporting operational statistics.
- Assist with the review of invoice postings and payment instructions.
- Ensure accurate and on-time posting of vendor invoices and banking related transactions.
- Liaise with vendors or banks directly to resolve issues as needed.
- Forecast cash flow positions and ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational needs.
- Lead end-to-end process improvement and standardization within SSC and across other areas within the company.
- Assist PT Manager to onboard new SSC customers.
- Provide support, as needed, to facilitate the on-time completion of internal and external audits.
- Identify potential internal control weakness, propose and implement corrective measures.
- Perform ad hoc projects as needed.
- Provide mentorship to other PT team members on accounts payable matters.
Requirements / Qualifications
The successful candidate should possess the following:
- Degree in accounting, or qualified accountant with good computer skills especially in Excel.
- Team player with good people and communication skills.
- Must possess good customer service skills.
- Able to work under pressure in meeting deadlines. Hardworking.
- Results-oriented and detail-minded person.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Highly motivated with ability to deal with ambiguities, able to work within ill-defined boundaries and challenge status quo.
- Work experience in a Shared Services Centre an advantage.
- At least 6 years of relevant experience.
- Fluent in written and spoken English & Chinese.
We offer an attractive package with benefits for the right candidate and long term career prospect.
Please email your CV along with your salary expectations and don’t miss out this great opportunity to join an international and rapidly expanding firm!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and all applications will be treated in strict confidence.