The Koios Limited
URGENT - Senior Accountant - Top U.S. B2C Retailer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004919033
Employer Ref. HDBSA
My client is a B2C retailer revolutionizing home furnishings market. They have physical stores all around United States and finally present here in Hong Kong.
Due to the upcoming expansion plans , they are looking to hire a Senior Accountant who possesses a positive attitude to solve problems and work well in a team setting. This role can grow exponentially along the growth with the company.
Your key responsibilities -
- Prepare regular financial close and supporting schedules for monthly close and month-end account reconciliations and follow-up on any unusual items
- Preparation of journal entries and supporting documentation
- Assist in the management of inventory control & the year-end inventory count
- Provide audit support schedules for both internal and external audits
- Ensure GAAP requirements & Standards and Best Practice are being adhered to appropriately.
- Assist in improving accounting processes and leveraging technology to create efficiencies
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
Ideal candidates should fulfill the following requirements -
- Good English skills (Cantonese is a plus)
- Over 5 years work experience (Retail experience preferred but not required)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, including strong Excel skills
- Strong budgeting skills, Able to multi-task in an effective and efficient manner
- Able to take initiative and adapt to a fast -changing environment
Please do not hesitate to send your full resume in WORD format for further discussion.
Prompt reply will be given within 72 hours if I find you right for the role.