Senior Accounting Clerk (Full-time/ Part-time)
MAG Fashion Group Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004919200
Employer Ref. FCSAC/JDB20161130
- Perform bookkeeping duties and routine accounting work, including data entry, daily sales checking and filling
- Handle Accounts Receivable related duties, including prepare wholesales and shops’ daily sales receipt reconciliation
- Assist in preparing simple schedules to facilitate the month end closing
- Perform ad hoc tasks as assigned
- Form 7 or above with LCCI intermediate certificate
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in retail industry preferred
- Good PC skills in MS Excel, Word, and knowledge in Flex system will be an advantage
- Good command of English and Chinese
- Well organized, detail-oriented and work independent
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as a Accounting Clerk
- Immediate available preferred
We offer five days work week and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates. Interested parties please apply by clicking "Apply Now" with your resume, current and expected salary. Please also indicate the Full-time or Part-time position you are applying for.
***For applying Part-time position, please provide your available work schedule.
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to MAG Fashion Group Limited
About MAG Fashion Group Limited
MAG Fashion Group Limited is a high-end European fashion distributor and wholesaler carrying multiple European apparel brands. Our Group has over 25 years history in running fashion business. At present, we are carrying over 20 European brands, including the brands of Sinéquanone, mi - tu, & Manila Grace. To cope with our growing business, we are inviting you to join our family and build our success and excellence to life.
To know more about our Group, please visit http://www.magfashiongroup.com/
Immerse yourself in Style; Be the one who create Fashion!
More Jobs from this employer